Italian Fund Clessidra CEO Claudio Sposito Dies at Age 60By
Claudio Sposito, founder and chief executive officer of Italian private equity firm Clessidra SGR SpA, has died at the age of 60, a company spokesman said. Sposito passed away last night after a brief illness, the spokesman said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations