Great Wall Plans Global Ambitions With Car Research Outside AsiaBy
Carmaker's Japan unit to focus on fuel-cell, automated cars
Great Wall to open R&D centers in N. America, Europe and India
Great Wall Motor Co. plans to open at least three more overseas research and development centers after setting up its first facility in Japan, as China’s largest SUV maker seeks to build supplier relations and gain access to technology.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's