Google Hires Former Obama Adviser Atkinson to Lead Global PolicyBy
Caroline Atkinson was deputy national security adviser
Company faces probes in Europe and U.S. as influence grows
Google has hired former White House Deputy National Security Adviser Caroline Atkinson to lead its global policy team as the Internet advertising giant seeks an advocate to deal with regulators around the world.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself