Frontier Status Suddenly Looms for Latin America's Best EconomyBy and
Unless big changes are made, billions could leave Peru
Only three companies meet MSCI 'emerging market' criteria
For more than a decade, Peru has been a rising star of emerging economies, with fast growth, declining public debt and healthy expansion of its international reserves. It has been widely viewed as one of the most credit worthy states in Latin America.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself