FactSet Said to Seek Buyers for Market Metrics Survey DivisionBy
Unit could draw interest from Broadridge, buyout firms
Data services provider paid $55 million for division in 2010
FactSet Research Systems Inc., a provider of data and analysis services to investment firms, is exploring a sale of Market Metrics, a subsidiary that uses surveys to help its clients better serve customers, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks