Corporate-Credit Outlook at Worst Since Crisis, S&P SaysBy
Possible downgrades exceed upgrades by most since 2009
Latin America at greatest risk because of commodities slump
The outlook for corporate borrowers worldwide is the worst since the global financial crisis, according to Standard & Poor’s.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap