China Steps Up Yuan Intervention as Offshore Shorts Get SqueezedBloomberg News
Offshore exchange rate gains for fourth day amid intervention
Interbank yuan lending rates jump to records in Hong Kong
China stepped up its defense of the yuan, buying the currency in Hong Kongand sparking a record surge in the city’s money-market rates to deter bearish speculators.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone