China's Yuan Formula Baffles Analysts Who Can't Predict the FixBy
PBOC sets reference rate at any level it wants: Commerzbank
Falling reserves boost temptation to guide yuan with fixing
For a rate that China’s central bank says is largely determined by easy-to-track market prices, the yuan’s daily fixing is proving surprisingly hard for analysts to predict.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single