China Stock Selloff Abates on State Efforts to Stabilize YuanBy
Offshore yuan climbs to one-week high amid intervention
Shanghai Composite's RSI signals oversold conditions
China’s stocks rose in volatile trading after the benchmark index briefly fell below the 3,000 level as policy makers intensified efforts to stabilize the yuan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline