China Industry Vehicle Sales Gain at Slowest Pace in 3 YearsBloomberg News
Registration quotas, slowing economy dented consumer demand
Chinese auto brands gained market share with cheap SUVs
China’s industrywide vehicle sales rose at the slowest pace in three years even after a fourth-quarter tax cut by the government, as businesses put off purchases with the slowing economy and turmoil in the stock market battered consumer confidence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock