BlackRock's Kushel to Run Multi-Asset Team in ReorganizationBy
BlackRock names Tim Webb global head of fixed income
Firm to combine its active equity units in one group
BlackRock Inc., the world’s largest money-manager, named Rich Kushel to head multi-asset strategies and Tim Webb to oversee global fixed income in its third reorganization since 2012.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders