Bill Gross Gives $40 Million to New UC Irvine Nursing SchoolBy
Manager and wife have donated almost $800 million to causes
Foundation makes biggest single contribution to the university
Bill Gross, the billionaire bond manager, is donating $40 million to establish a nursing school at the University of California at Irvine, bringing total philanthropic donations by him and his wife, Sue Gross, to almost $800 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts