Shire Wins Baxalta With Revised $32 Billion Bid, Adding CashBy and
Baxalta holders to get $18 in cash, 0.1482 of Shire's ADRs
Shire expects to cut more than $500 million a year in costs
Shire Plc won over Baxalta Inc. by adding cash to sweeten a takeover bid worth about $32 billion and become the world’s biggest maker of drugs for rare diseases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt