Neuberger Buys Horizon Options Group as Kramer Unites TeamBy
Neuberger adds client assets, team from Horizon Kinetics
Quadrangle, Goldman Sachs alum Kramer sees options opportunity
Neuberger Berman, the employee-owned money manager run by George Walker, acquired an options investing team from Horizon Kinetics after hiring its chief executive officer, Doug Kramer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's