Freeport Slumps Most Since '08 as Copper Prices Drag Down MinersBy and
Freeport shares drop most among companies in S&P 500
World mining index falls as BHP touches lowest since 2005
Copper producer shares plunged as prices of the metal reached a fresh six-year low on concerns the economic slowdown is worsening in China, the world’s biggest consumer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks