Merkel Urges Speedy Tightening of Asylum Rules After Sex AttacksBy , , and
German chancellor warns of risk to Europe amid public outrage
Two main parties agree on proposal for easing deportations
Chancellor Angela Merkel’s government moved swiftly to tighten asylum rules in response to public outrage over the New Year’s Eve sexual assaults as the German leader said the refugee crisis is putting Europe at risk.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion