Indonesia Palm Exports Seen at Four-Month Low on Weak DemandBy and
Slump in crude oil reduces appeal of palm used in biofuel
Traders watching for further impact on output from El Nino
Palm oil shipments from Indonesia, the world’s biggest exporter, probably fell in December to the lowest level in four months amid expectations demand from China and India is waning.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself