Indian Tycoons Tap Fuel Rush at Home as China Stokes GlutBy and
Essar Oil says a jump in Indian fuel consumption will continue
Economic growth, deregulation signal improving Indian margins
In a world awash with diesel supplies, there’s no place like home right now for India’s refinery tycoons as accelerating economic growth and government policy changes stoke local fuel demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's