Guggenheim's Minerd Sees Equity Bear Market, Oil Falling to $25By
`Worst is yet to come,' says manager of $240 billion in assets
First quarter turmoil may lead to buying opportunity, he says
The price of oil, which is trading at its lowest level in 12 years, will continue falling during the first quarter of 2016 and stocks are likely to follow, entering bear market territory, according to Scott Minerd, who oversees $240 billion for Guggenheim Partners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's