Etsy Sinks to Low Since IPO as Lockup Ends, Investors BailBy and
Shares fall to less than half of IPO price last April
Artisan marketplace fails to convince stockholders of growth
Etsy Inc.’s early investors and insiders dumped their shares on the first day they were allowed to after the online artisan goods marketplace’s initial public offering last spring.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards