Delhi Drivers Leave Their Cars at Home, Boosting Modi RivalBy and
India capital largely complies with vehicle restrictions
Delhi leader Kejriwal took action to reduce air pollution
In a city where motorists routinely run red lights and drive on the wrong side of the road, many doubted the feasibility of Delhi leader Arvind Kejriwal’s plan to roughly halve the number of cars in India’s capital in a bid to reduce air pollution.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's