Citigroup's Buiter Sees One-in-Three Chance of U.K. Exiting EUBy
Buiter says EU would drive hard bargain on `Brexit' terms
A terrorist attack in U.K. could create `ugly foreigners' fear
Citigroup Inc. Chief Economist Willem Buiter placed about a one-in-three chance on the U.K. voting to exit the European Union, as Prime Minister David Cameron struggles to wring concessions from his EU partners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’