China Needs to Order Hundreds More Planes, Avolon CEO SaysBloomberg News
Surging middle class to drive China, Asia air travel growth
China's Bohai Leasing closed $7.6 bln Avolon deal Sunday
China, which needs $1 trillion worth of aircraft over the next twenty years, has under-ordered by some 750 planes over the next decade, the chief executive officer of lessor Avolon Holdings Ltd. said, suggesting more orders lie ahead for Boeing Co. and Airbus Group SE.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas