Yen Advances to Strongest Since August as China Drives Haven BidBy and
Speculators net-long on Japan currency first time under Abe
Yen gained 2.5% this year, the most among 31 major peers
The yen rose to the strongest since August as a rout in assets linked to Chinese growth prompted speculators to turn bullish on the currency for the first time since 2012.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap