Cameron Targeting U.K. Deal on EU in February Before ReferendumBy
British PM tells BBC that `prize is closer than it was'
Cameron says substance matters more than timing on `Brexit'
Prime Minister David Cameron said he is aiming to reach a deal on the U.K.’s membership in the European Union next month, paving the way for a national vote on whether to withdraw from the bloc soon after.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock