Al-Qaeda Maghreb Considers IS Caliphate Illegal, Al-Akhbar SaysBy
Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, known as AQIM, sees the caliphate proclaimed by Islamic State in some areas of Syria and Iraq as illegal, Al-Akhbar news agency reported, citing Yahya Abu Hammam, the head of AQIM.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License