Noble Group's View It Can Handle Junk Rating Is Put to TestBy
Shares at 7-year low as S&P follows Moody's in downgrade
Investors focus on collateral requirements amid market rout
Noble Group Ltd.’s view that it can operate with a junk rating is about to be stress-tested, after Standard & Poor’s became the second agency to downgrade the company’s debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single