Molycorp Creditors Attack Oaktree's `Monopoly Money' Debt ClaimBy
Bankrupt miner may pay fund $374 million on $200 million loan
Junior creditors accuse Molycorp of rigging asset auction
After two months of mediation, Molycorp Inc. is due in court Friday to confront bondholders who say the rare earths miner is rigging its bankruptcy so lender Oaktree Capital Management LP can collect about $374 million on $200 million in loans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's