Gold Falls First Time in Six Sessions as China Calms MarketsBy and
China moves to halt stock rout that spread around the world
Futures extend losses after U.S. December payrolls advance
Gold futures fell, snapping the biggest five-day rally in almost a year, as a buoyant U.S. labor market and China’s moves to halt a rout in stocks cut demand for a haven.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries