FedEx Wins No-Strings-Attached Approval for TNT Deal From EUBy and
EU sees no antitrust concerns with FedEx adding TNT to network
Companies still working to win approval in China, Brazil
FedEx Corp. won unconditional approval from European Union regulators to buy smaller parcel delivery rival TNT Express NV, almost three years after United Parcel Service Inc. was blocked from a similar takeover.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion