Chow Tai Fook Shares Drop as Sales Hit by Fewer Chinese TouristsDaryl Loo
Shares fall as much as 4.7 percent in Hong Kong trading
Lunar New Year sales outlook challenging: managing director
Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group Ltd. fell by the most in more than three weeks after it reported same-store sales in Hong Kong and Macau plunged 23 percent in the final three months of 2015 as fewer mainland Chinese tourists visited the two cities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's