Chile Inflation Rises Back Above Target as Interest Rates GainBy
Prices have been within target range only once in 21 months
Bank had warned CPI would stay above 4% in coming months
Chile’s inflation rate rose back above the target range in December as a weaker peso pushes up import costs, prompting the central bank to raise interest rates for the first time in four years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets