Beijing Said to Expand Restrictions on Vehicle Use to Fight SmogBloomberg News
Chinese capital plans to restrict car use by license plates
Measure is used for special one-off events like APEC
Beijing’s municipal government is planning to impose a set of vehicle restrictions commonly used for special events for the rest of the winter period to fight air pollution, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts