Xi Jinping Kicks Off New Year Trying to Manage Dual CrisesBloomberg News
North Korean nuclear test adds to fallout over market meltdown
Shanghai stocks plunge 7 percent for second time this week
Xi Jinping’s new year has begun with worrying echoes of the last one, facing another historic market sell-off. Only this time, the Chinese president’s headaches are compounded by global outrage over the nuclear bomb test by his unruly ally, North Korea.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone