U.K. House Prices Jump 1.7% as Halifax Flags Supply SqueezeBy
Values rise 10% in December compared with a year earlier
`Substantial' supply-demand imbalance to support prices
U.K. house prices surged 1.7 percent in December, according to Halifax, which said a lack of homes for sale will continue to boost values in the short term.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks