U.K. Growth at Risk as Strong Pound Hampers Export DemandBy
Manufacturing export balance declines to six-year low
Bank of England should keep key rate at 0.5%, BCC says
The U.K. economy is losing momentum and manufacturing export sales are in their weakest state in more than six years, according to the British Chambers of Commerce.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's