Sunrun Joins Nevada Solar Exodus in Response to Utility FeesBy and
Company says departure from state to cost `hundreds' of jobs
`The state switched the rules,' Sunrun executive says
Residential solar installer Sunrun Inc. said it’s ceasing operations in Nevada, the second company in as many days to cut jobs in the state after regulators imposed new fees on rooftop systems.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts