Slovenia to Seek Private Capital for Railroad to Koper PortBy
Minister wants to reduce cost from 1.4 billion euros estimate
Luka Koper port operator sees increased cargo handling by 2020
Slovenia will form a company that will build a second railroad track to the port of Koper on the prospect of increased cargo to neighboring countries including Austria and Hungary.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders