Oil Drops to 12-Year Low as China Volatility Stays in FocusBy
Diesel falls to lowest level since 2004, gasoline to 2009 lows
Saudi Aramco confirms it's studying a potential share sale
Oil dropped to a 12-year low as investors focused on volatility in Chinese markets after the country sought to quell losses in equities and stabilize its currency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks