U.S. Urged to Cut Sugar Equal to a Half-Can of Coke a DayBy
Diet guidelines come after lobbying by PepsiCo, Kraft Heinz
Beverage taxes called for by earlier advisory panel excluded
Americans need to cut back on sugars found in sodas and snacks to curb obesity, according to dietary guidelines issued by the U.S. government Thursday that include, for the first time, specific targets for sweetener consumption.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts