M&S's Shrinking Fashion Share Gives New Boss Familiar ChallengeBy
Retailer turns to company veteran for clothing turnaround
Cutting prices, or investing in quality will be key: analyst
To fix its fashion failings, Marks & Spencer Group Plc has performed an about-face in its leadership selection process.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks