Living The Dream: Billabong's U.S. Chief Quits to `Surf More'By
Ed Leasure resigns after nine years with surfwear maker
Lifelong surfer made boards in his Florida garage in 1972
Some executives claim they’re quitting to spend more time with their family. Others cite personal reasons. Not Ed Leasure, Billabong International Ltd.’s president for the Americas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts