Treasuries Stage Longest Rally in 12 Months on China TurmoilBy and
Probability of Fed interest-rate increase by April declines
Fed's Lacker cites confidence inflation will reach target
Ten-year Treasuries advanced for a sixth day, the longest winning streak in 12 months, as turmoil in Chinese markets drove demand for the safest assets and prompted traders to cut bets on a U.S. interest-rate increase by April.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's