Hanjin Heavy Falls to Record in Seoul on Debt RestructuringBy
Hanjin Heavy Industries & Construction Co., South Korea’s first shipyard, dropped to a record low in Seoul trading as the company seeks to restructure its debt with creditors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License