Greek Bailout Review Needs Months, Not Weeks, Dijsselbloem SaysBy , , and
Successful completion would pave the way for debt relief talks
Greece needs to overhaul pension system to meet conditions
The first significant review of Greece’s latest bailout program, which is likely to trigger talks on debt relief for the stricken euro-area nation, will probably take months to complete, said Jeroen Dijsselbloem, who leads the bloc’s group of finance ministers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself