German Factory Orders Rise in Sign of Solid Domestic DemandBy
Orders up 1.5% in November vs. estimate for 0.1% increase
Gain driven by biggest jump in basic-goods orders since 2011
German factory orders rose more than economists anticipated in November as demand for basic goods surged the most in almost five years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's