Fast Retailing Drops After Forecasts Cut on Warm WeatherBy
Clothing Retailer plans to launch spring product lineup early
Uniqlo U.S. continued to post loss, China missed target
Fast Retailing Co. fell by the most in three months after cutting full-year earnings forecasts as unseasonably warm weather worldwide hurt sales of winter clothes for the retailer’s Uniqlo brand of casual wear.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License