Congo Says 14 People Killed by Rebels in East of NationBy
Democratic Forces for Liberation of Rwanda led attack: army
Military sent batallion to protect village after attack
At least 14 people were killed by fighters from the Democratic Forces for the Liberation of Rwanda in a village in the east of the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing