Colombia Peso Weakens Toward All-Time Low as Crude Oil Nears $30By
Peso had gained from Dec. 14 low of 3,378 on Isagen sale plans
Brent oil fell to lowest since April 2004 before paring losses
The Colombia peso weakened past 3,300 per dollar for the first time in two weeks as the drop in prices for oil, the nation’s biggest export, damped the outlook for dollar inflows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's