China Three Gorges Becomes Brazil's No. 2 Private Power OperatorBloomberg News
China Three Gorges Corp. completed its acquisition of two hydropower plants totaling 4,995 megawatts in Brazil, becoming the Latin American nation’s second-biggest private power generator.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself